Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

falling in love

  So my new guest tonight at Ulta (sweet fun Agnes) came in with this pic and a pic similar to this one:
She loved the idea of the length but was nervous about it. After taking into acct her face shape and what she was thinking,  I reassured her that the cut would be great for her.  So snip snip. almost 10 inches came off.  And 10 yrs! She has this gorgeous rich dark blonde color and it's major thick and blow dries perfectly with a round brush. We kept the bang and added a balyage highlight technique (one of our goodies we offer with our roll out of fall and winter trends)  and face framing fringe.  I was perfect!
She said so.  As a stylist there is nothing better than these words " I love it, It's perfect!"
Oh I fell in love with hair all over with this one. I love giving people positive image boosting change.  I wanted her hair when I was done with it. 
Sending out lots of LOVE!
Amanda of SugarJane

Some hair I'm loving right now:  Glam-Short-Bob-Hairstyles-2012_45

No comments: